Table of Contents
- 1 Considerations of Chaos
- 2 The system is broken
- 3 Solutions to the Rescue?
- 4 We have the Technology
- 5 Utopian Paradise Lost – Baby steps to Protopia Found
- 6 Fantastic News – Imagine ‘What If!. .’
- 7 What a wonderful world it could be!
- 8 Sharing is Caring
Considerations of Chaos
- If we don’t play our cards right we are headed straight for a 6th Mass extinction
- The World’s Scientists Issued an Official “Warning to Humanity”
- Humans have trashed the planet, plundering natural resources to critical levels, creating Earth’s Anthropocene Epoch
- The rate of planetary decay as a direct consequence of human activity is quite alarming.
- The writing is on the wall – Western Civilisation is on the brink of collapse. All cultures have their expiry date. We need forward thinking people to steer a new path. Will technology bail out the sinking ship? We need to decide whether to weather the storm, sync or swim!
- Economy – Gross Domestic Product is unfit for purpose, designed to reward wealth, not hard work, value and talent
- Education – where it exists is not fit for the future. Education is preparing students for jobs that don’t yet exist, using technologies that haven’t yet been invented to solve problems we don’t even know are problems yet – Brilliant!
- Employment – A monumental employment impact is on the horizon due to the advent of Artificial Intelligence
- We are racing to the bottom – only a system redesign is going to transform the planet and our place on it – otherwise Game Over!
The system is broken
We are surrounded by climate change, food shortages, ensuing mass migration, conspiracy theories, cover ups, political nightmares, meaningless jobs & general non-sense.
Humanity must change course and prepare itself for the impact of technology through waves of change – not wait for the Tsunami.
Only a fundamental system redesign is up to the job to transform us from the hungry caterpillar, overconsuming global resources, to the global butterfly we were designed to be. The epic scale of the transformation ahead in understanding our full human potential as evolution intended is enlightening/frightening.
Solutions to the Rescue?
World Economic Forum (WEF) – The current economic model of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is recognised as being past its use by date, with a new growth model of an inclusive development index proposed, in order to take full advantage of growth potential.
“ No idea as to how to get there has been proposed ”
Shaping the 4th Industrial Revolution , the WEF identifies the urgent need to engage with AI to avoid the pitfalls of failing to do so.
With their idea of everyone to their own devices is not going to work to avoid the pending emergency and could make matters worse with a different kind of chaos..
Our world is too complex for Government. Recent political events have provided an extremely useful evolutionary self-correction. Global Governance is required, fuelled by bottom-up People Power.
United Nations :
The UN recognise the interconnectivity of issues surrounding conflict and call for a people- centred approach in principle, without proposals as to how this might be achieved.
At a UN Culture of Peace meeting held in September 2016, Barbara Marx Hubbard described the Planetary Mission which she was spearheading.
In it she describes 2 pieces of the puzzle that are missing – I have developed the Process for People to Connect their Creativity- piece of the jig-saw. She found my success framework ‘Remarkable’.
“ She [ Barbara Marx Hubbard, Sept 2016 ] found my success framework ‘Remarkable’ ”
Highly unlikely source- The flaws in individual science publications is beautifully demonstrated in a spoof Star Wars paper.
The artificial separation of science into information silos also make joining the pieces of the puzzle extremely difficult with a divide and conquer approach within a field leaving many answers and solutions to puzzles buried between a growing number separate fields.
As a whole it positively discourages the generation of new ideas!
We have the Technology
My vision is to build a creative thinking tool to complement and enhance our natural creativity and imagination at an individual and collective level, as an Internet of People(IoP) to achieve our full potential.
“ My vision is to build a creative thinking tool to complement and enhance our natural creativity and imagination at an individual and collective level.. ”
Based on biomimicry of Universal inherent design of the origin of life, evolution, consciousness, intelligence and quantum mechanics, I have elucidated to realise the sweet spot between human & artificial intelligence to reboot the system with People Power.
Trust, transparency and reward through Blockchain has massive potential. Watch this to get you thinking.
Utopian Paradise Lost – Baby steps to Protopia Found
Forget Utopia, previous attempts have failed horribly and protopia is where to head for. Rather than perceived perfection and compliance, baby steps to growing up and waking up to our full potential to celebrate individual uniqueness, in a co-operative culture where reciprocity is the name of the game.
Fantastic News – Imagine ‘What If!. .’
- Paying attention is the new currency
- We lived in a world where our phones and the Internet were designed to make our instincts work for us, instead of against us
- We found a sense of purpose
- We had an app to give us happiness
- A new model of a sharing knowledge economy was possible to fill the gap in the future of work and a driver of People Power and fundamental change
- Social network built on natural highs. Embed purpose and creativity, one of many unexpected consequences of social networks, including release of dopamine, the currency of desire
What a wonderful world it could be!
Dear Millenial and Gen Z,
You can be the positive force for change that you so desire. I have an idea for a solution on the table to change the game from Me,Me,Me to being meaningful, to deliver Epoch 5 and the potential for Epoch 6 of evolution – a Universal Wake-Up!
Sharing is Caring
You can help just by sharing this website, following us on social media and sharing that content too. We want to garner peer group science support to our current research, this gives us and you more voice and more reach to progress the realisation of creating a sustainable, natural framework to bring about change. Remember – you can find much more detail and understanding from the book. You can email us direct below or you can post questions on the blog.